Sunday 8 May 2011

What do I expect to achieve/learn this term?

I don't kow what kind of anwers Milagros expects.

I don't have any learning term, I'm happy with the and topics that Milagros chooses us to learn.

I just have very specific achievements in my personal life.

I've found a job, I just need to make sure, I will be the best cashier in Abercrombie&Fitch, and they'll move me up, and rise my pay! :)
The other very important goal is to find the right balance between my job and learning. Now, it doesn't work, because after my job I just can't be bothered to learn, I hope from the 27th May, I will be ok, and more energetic.

Other thing is I need to find a room. I'm thinking to move in a hostel run by nuns. It sounds crazy. I'm not pretty sure. I have some pros and contras. The very pro is the location; Kensington Square. The contra is, they close the gates on 12pm on Friday, and Saturday, the other days, they close it 11pm. So, it for me means I can't go out, or need to ask someone to sleep on their floor. Anyway, today I will see a room in Manor House, and then we will see. I just saw some rooms, where the owner expected me to pay Ł85 for a dirty roomshare. It just would worth for the good-looking French guy, called Adrien. (I'm not pretty sure how to spell it.)

Finally, I went to the open day of London College of Fashion. They offer a part-time Fashion Business course, that would be perfect for me. I just need to fill application forms, and I need to pass the IELTS. I started training for it, the writing of a graph is pretty scary.

As you can see, I have a lot of things to manage in this short time. Wish me luck to be succesful!

No comments:

Post a Comment