Thursday 7 April 2011

THIS IS ME

Your Existing Situation

"Craves change and new things, always looking for new adventures and activities. Becomes restless and frustrated when she has to wait to long for things to develop. her impatience leads to irritability and a desire to move on to the next project."

I hate boring things, if I get bored I just want to carry on and do something else. I need impressions to be inspired, otherwise I let myself down and be quite depressive. I love life when it is like a Vogue, you bought just today. You opened the magazine you have never seen, and you are greedy and excited to see the colorful pictures and to learn and develop yourself.

Your Stress Sources

"His stubbornness and will-power has become weakened due to current difficulties. Feels overworked and emotionally drain; as if all her work is for nothing and she is getting nowhere. The situation is very real to her and she wants to escape, but has no idea how to do so or how to even approach the situation rationally."

My mum says I inherited all of the stubornness of my father`s family. But it`s true my legendary stubbornnes not the same as it was. I chose my au-pair job, but I'm not myself. I have good moments, but I'm looking forward to change. I have two ways, go home to Hungary or choose the harder way, to live, work and study in London. My family doesn't really support me to stay here. I hope I will be strong enough to do what I REALLY want to do.

Your Restrained Characteristics


Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.
Emotionally distant even from those closest to her.
His arrogance causes her to take offense quickly. Only those closest to her know deep down she is sensitive and sentimental.
"Although she is able to find contentment through sexual activity, she feels hopeless to change her problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what she has."


Your Desired Objective

"Highly optimistic and outgoing personality. Loves to learn new and exciting things, and craves new interests. Looking for a well-rounded life full of success and new experiences. Does not allow herself to be overcome with negative thoughts or self-doubt. Takes life head on, with enthusiasm. "

I think is very common. Everybody wants to be succesful, balanced, and positive.

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of her control, leaves her feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. she escapes the situation by throwing herself into new activities and insisting she get her own way. Appears to be in control of herself, which she isn't, leading to outbursts of anger."

I'm not in control of myself. I'm feeling insecure. Sometimes I feel I don't know who I am, why I am, and what do I really want to do, and who do I want to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment